Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daily yoga numbers for last couple weeks

For posterity:
January 29: 30 minutes
January 30: 30 minutes
January 31: 45 minutes
February 1: 60 minutes
February 2: 60 minutes
February 3: 60 minutes
February 4: 60 minutes
February 5: 60 minutes
February 6: 35 minutes
February 7: 50 minutes
February 8: 90 minutes

Instead of listing a pose I'm hating on and one I'm loving, I'm choosing a challenge pose for the month, or however long it takes for me to get it.  This is a pose that I can not really do right now.  It might even be impossible for me.  The idea is to try it anyway, to acknowledge that I am attempting something difficult, and to appreciate my effort--regardless of the outcome.  So, my challenge pose for now is:

Tittibhasana, or Firefly Pose 
 
  

Piece of cake!  Right...  At any rate, this pose should keep me busy for a good long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment